Interview Exchange Candidate FAQ
Do I need to create an account to apply online?
Direct link to topic in this publication:
Yes. In order for you to apply online for a position you will need to create an account. All you need is a valid email address and a password of your choice (minimum 8 characters with at least one uppercase letter and one number are required). The sytsem also supports you to use your LinkedIn or Facebook account.
Your account enables you to:
- Upload additional documents as per the position requirements (e.g., cover letter, copy of transcript, etc.).
- Respond to questions (interview-related, online reference-related, etc.) from the employer during the recruitment process via the Follow Up link.
- Apply for new positions.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to i.e. whether it is closed, open or filled.
- Manage your documents (resumes, cover letters, etc.) all in one location.
- View all documents that you have submitted for each position.
- To withdraw your application in case of need.
Please Note: After setting up your account, you will receive an Account Setup email with your account information (password will not be displayed for security reasons). This email is not a confirmation of application submission. To continue your application, complete the relevant sections on the application page. You will then receive an application submission confirmation email. If the position requires additional documents, you will be taken to the Add More Documents page, where you can add/view documents for this position. You will not receive additional emails from the system in this regard.