Interview Exchange Candidate FAQ
Do I need to create an account to apply online? What are the benefits?
Direct link to topic in this publication:
Yes. In order for you to apply online for a position you will need to create an account. All you need is a valid email address and a password of your choice (minimum 8 characters with at least one uppercase letter and one number are required). The system also supports you to use your LinkedIn or Facebook account.
Benefits: Your account enables you to -
- Replace the submitted documents with a revised versions (e.g., cover letter, copy of transcript, etc.). You can do this (e.g., updating resume) any time as long as the Job is OPEN.
- Respond to questions (interview-related, online reference-related, etc.) from the employer during the recruitment process via the Follow Up link.
- Apply for new positions.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to i.e. whether it is closed, open or filled.
- Manage your documents (resumes, cover letters, etc.) all in one location.
- View all submitted documents of each OPEN position.
- View all submitted documents of last 12 months of each CLOSED position.
- To withdraw your submitted application. Note: Once withdrawn, this action cannot be undone, and you will not be able to apply for the same position again.
Please Note: After setting up your account, you will receive an Account Setup email with your account information (password will not be displayed for security reasons). This email is a confirmation of Account Setup. To continue your application submission, complete the relevant steps on the application page. You will then receive an application submission confirmation email. If the position requires additional documents, you will be taken to the Add More Documents page, where you can add/view/replace documents for this position as long as the Job is OPEN. You will not receive additional emails from the system in this regard.