Hirezon Onboarding Access
For you to use the features of Hirezon Onboarding system, you must login as one of the following users.
HR Administrator User (Secure)
- Can create a new packet for new hire
- View all packets (new hires or existing employee related paper works) in the system
- Can see sensitive personal information of the employee (e.g., Social security number).
- Can do a task of other Admin user if needed. E.g., If an Admin user responsible for I-9 verification is on leave, the other HR admin user can replace himself/herself in that task and complete it.
- May also participate as a reviewer to approve a task.
HR Administrator User
- Same privileges like above except that this user doesn’t have privileges to view sensitive personal information of the employee (e.g., Social security number).
- Can create a new packet, view only the packets where he/she is involved.
- May act as a guest to view packets or participate as a reviewer to approve a task.
- May act as a guest to view new employee packets or a particular task of a packet
- Can also participate as a reviewer to approve a task
- Enter the URL in the address bar of the browser www.hirezon.com
- Click Customer Sign In link on the right hand side. The following page is displayed.
- Enter the registered email address in the Email field.
- Enter the password to authenticate in the Password field.
- Click Login. On successful login, the Module selection page is displayed.