1. Make sure to have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer. It can be downloaded from http://get.adobe.com/reader. Also, we recommend using Internet Explorer 8 and above for this process.
Please Note: Other browsers such as Chrome, FireFox, etc. might not function properly if they have not been setup correctly to work with Adobe Reader on your machine.
2. If you already have the latest version of Adobe Reader and are still unable to view the form, make sure Adobe Reader is set up properly to show PDF files in a browser window:
1. In Acrobat or Reader, choose Edit > Preferences.
2. Select Internet.
3. Deselect Display PDF In Browser, and then click OK.
4. Choose Edit > Preferences > Internet, select Display PDF in Browser, and then click OK.
You can also refer to the Adobe troubleshooting link: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/328/328233.html
3. After following/confirming the above steps, if you are still unable to view the form, download our PDF Version Tester file (> Download Link <). After opening the file click Check Compatibility. The box on the right will show you the default PDF viewer installed on your system. It should show the Viewer Type as ?Exchange-Pro? or ?Reader? and the Viewer Version greater than 9.
If the Viewer Type or Version are not as required, install the latest version of Adobe Reader from http://get.adobe.com/reader and make it the default PDF viewer on your computer.
4. If, after the above steps, you are still unable to use your computer's PDF program to complete and submit the form, we recommend trying our Java PDF Viewer, which can be enabled by clicking the following link:
1. We recommend you use the Safari browser to complete this process.
2. Please note that the in-built Mac PDF Viewer (Preview) does not allow you to complete and submit PDF forms. We recommend you download and install the latest version of Adobe Reader from http://get.adobe.com/reader or use our Java PDF Viewer, which will load automatically in Safari.
If you need to contact Technical Support with regards to this issue, please submit the following information along with your support ticket:
§ Are you able to the see the Electronic Form (PDF)?
§ Were you able to click the blue-colored Save and Submit button on the last page of the Electronic Form (PDF)?
§ What happened after clicking Save and Submit?
§ Did you get an error message before or after clicking Save and Submit?